I’m personally always down for a blog tag! Thanks Darque the Dreamer for tagging me! (Awhile ago, eeep!) Check out her blog because she always reviews great books and she’s just awesome in general!
The listicle tag is a post that contains a list format for a topic or set of questions.
- Create your own listicle tag, using the prompt from the person who tagged you.
- Tag the creator of the post (not-so-modern-girl!) so that she can read all your brilliant posts and see how the joy of listicles is being spread.
- Nominate as many people as you want!
- Set those people the subject/prompt of their listicle post!
Choose 5 books, television shows, or movies that your opinion of is different from the popular opinion.
- The Big Bang Theory: Boo. This show is not funny. So many of my friends have tried to get me to watch this show with them and I have never once laughed at anything.
- This is Us: more like, This is the Worst Show Ever. I do not enjoy this show even though everyone and their mom raves about it. I tried to watch a few episodes and no. Just no. Why do all my girlfriends and friends on FB post about crying every episode and love it?? SMH.
- Falling Kingdoms: I don’t know if this is the overall popular opinion of these books, but it definitely is in my part of the world. Everyone I’ve ever recommended this series to hated it and seriously questioned my book recommendation abilities. Except everyone is wrong and Falling Kingdoms is the best ever!! Two of my all time favorite scenes EVER have come from this book series!!! I will no longer recommend it to anyone because I want to protect it and keep it safe from all the meanies out there.
- Twilight: I will never read these books because it just sounds completely terrible. I saw the movie when it first came out because my boss made me and she was obsessed with it and kept grabbing my leg when Edward came on the screen. It scarred me for life. And why is it okay for him to come in and watch her sleep at night?? He just sounds like a creeper.
- Basically any superhero movie: These are terrible. I just do not enjoy superhero movies. I thought Wonder Woman sucked. There, I said it!! I feel like an anvil has been lifted off my chest. Yay for women and all that, but the love story was garbage and I just hate melodramatic epic battles at the end. And that’s the premise of every single superhero movie. There’s some boss that has to be defeated at the end and it all comes to a head with some psycho fight where there’s always fire in the background. *Eye roll into oblivion* (The only exception to this is the Dark Knight trilogy. Those movies are great.) I think as a book I would’ve loved it (Leigh Bardugo, I’m counting on you to deliver here) because I can’t handle the over the top fight scenes. If I could just read it and not have to hear the music and see all the special effects and just picture it in my own dang brain, I’d like it.
Choose 5 characters from books, movies or television shows that you wish were real so they could be your BFFs
Hope you enjoyed this tag! Are there any books, shows or movies that you have a different opinion on than the popular one?? We all gotta stand out somehow haha.
Until next time!