So I’m following Bionic Book Worm and her Top Five Tuesday posts because they’re they best! You should definitely check out her posts and follow along with us this month!
Top Five Book Worlds I Want to Live in!
I mean, how much fun is this week!? I can’t even handle it and I just have to dive right in!
- OBVIOUSLY. WHOLE HEARTEDLY. WITHOUT A DOUBT. Harry Potter’s world. Y’all, I went to Harry Potter World at Universal. And my sister and I dragged our husbands out there and we seriously teared up when we turned the corner into Diagon Alley. And the wand chose me.
Full disclosure. I knew that in order for them to pick me to do this demonstration that I needed to be obnoxiously excited. And so I was…even when there was a 10 year old kid in the back that was like, “Today is my birthday!” I was like, SHOVE IT KID, THEY ARE GOING TO PICK ME. And look…they picked me! #worthit
I mean. I might as well post more pics from the best vacation of all time…because it was a trip into my NUMBER ONE BOOK WORLD EVER!
Look at how cute my sister is! She was 7 months pregnant on this trip but was still rocking it with the rest of us. It was the magic of Harry Potter.
It’s hard for me to think of any other worlds right now because I’m caught up in the magic of Harry Potter still. Can Harry Potter be number one and number two?
2. The Night Court from A Court of Mist and Fury. This world is so beautiful and it’s artistic and there’s magic and music. It just sounds like a great little hidden magical place to live in where I could read books and be hidden from the rest of the effed up Fae World but also have magical fae powers and awesome ears.
3. My Lady Jane‘s book world. I don’t even really know what to call this world because it’s actually a horrible retelling of Lady Jane Grey and just takes place in England. But really, I just want to live in a world where I could turn into an animal! But I don’t know what animal I would want to be. Because my fave animal is an Orca, but that wouldn’t be useful at all. But I’d definitely want to fly. So a bird of some sort…or maybe a flying squirrel!!
4. The Shire from the Lord of the Rings. Granted, I read this series my freshman year of high school and I’ve really just been obsessed with the movies. But. I would love to be a hobbit and live in the Shire without shoes on and not bother anyone and just be cooped up in a little hobbit house and live out my days!
5. Mars and all the other spacey places in Red Rising. Most of my choices on this list were for magic and comfort, so this one is kind of out on a limb here. Because really I just want to be one of the Howlers and have Darrow as my leader and call him the Reaper and be best friends with Sevro and wear wolf skins and murder people…if necessary…really this is a bad option for my list, because I would most likely die in this world in like…two seconds. But! In this scenario I’m not actually me but I’m a hard core, badass version of myself who is able to fight off the Jackal and can survive in extreme conditions and my name is Anglica au Demetrionus!
Feel free to play along with Top Five Tuesday and tag me and Bionic Book Worm back so we can see!
Did you have any of the same answers as me?! Any worlds that I didn’t mention that I totally should have?!